12.31.2008

A New Hope

On this planet, Gaza strip has just been bombed by Israel. Those soldiers have been torturing Palestinians, and killing fathers in front of the children. A number of people died of diarrhea secondary to infection in Zimbabwe. Their tap water and sewege got mixed. Kids speak back and kill their parents in Japan. Many lost jobs and became homeless in the US. India and Pakistan does not get along with each other. Wherever you go, there seems to be no place that is peaceful, without any tragedy and conflict.

Upon the end of this year, as well as the beginning of a new year to come, I hope, wish and pray for the global peace, since I still have to live, survive the next year whether I like it or not. I just wish things go well around the earth. I am now wondering that how long we all have to go through or witness a slew of sufferings like that ... Nevertheless, I believe, that is when our true hope and faith are tested ... so let us pray to the Lord ...